1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? A schoolmate who slurred his words, pretending he was drunk.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping in.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Struggling to understand a book on Globalization.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I spent six months in
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “Most of the financial growth has occurred in the form of high risk ‘hedge funds’ and other purely money-dealing currency and securities markets that trade claims to draw profits from future production.” I read out loud hoping this would help me understand what sounds greek to me. (Didn’t work.)
6. How many beverages did you have today? 3 cups of hot tea with milk and sugar and a cup of coffee and a punch.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Cream.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? A box of cup soup
9. Where were you last night? Talked til 2am with some friends in the dining hall.
10. What color is your front door? Murky avocado green
11. Where do you keep your change? Small thai woven purse
12. What’s the weather like today? Cold and gloomy
14. What excites you? Opportunities to travel and meet up with long-lost friends
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Did that before I came to
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes.
17. Do you talk a lot? Yes but I discovered I can be out-talked.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No, am loyal to Jack Bauer.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, a good friend’s cousin
20. Do you make up your own words? Yes, sometimes.
21. Are you a jealous person? Think so, sometimes.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Aileen
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Keith
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My classmate here.
25. What does the last text message you received say? “Sorry for late reply, when are you coming? I am excited to see you soon!!”
26. Do you chew on your straw? I used to chew on a pencil.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Rude people are never “in” my life.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Cold buffalo wings and a caramel apple.
31. Will you get married in the future? No idea.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? East is East (it is hysterical!!)
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? This evening.
35. Are you currently depressed? No way, even if the weather out is gloomy.
36. Did you cry today? Why on earth would I?