Thursday, November 30, 2006

Will I or Won't I Miss My Flight?

I started the year missing a flight. I rushed to the airport in January to catch the morning flight back to Manila...and found out when I was at the counter that my flight was yesterday.

Middle of the year, I was dawdling around Changi Airport in Singapore and happened to check my flight sched then made a mad rush to the departure lounge (see one of my previous blog entries) thinking I was going to miss my flight again! I didn't...just read my boarding time wrong...can't get those military time computed right..duh!

Coming back to Manila from Davao first week of November, I only realized the night before that my flight was three hours earlier than I thought...an almost missed flight! Good thing a friend who knew about my January blooper texted me and teased me about checking my flight sched the night before...

Now am all packed up and psyched up to fly home to Davao from Manila this afternoon via Cebu Pacific. And what do you know, the typhoon that's bashing Southern Luzon big time is heading north! Flights with PAL and smaller aircrafts have already been cancelled....today of all days.

I seem to pick up a pattern here...

Will I miss this flight? Will see...

PS. I did make it home..Hurray! :)

3 comments:

Abaniko said...

Whether you'll miss a flight to Davao or not, just be sure you'll be there between Dec 23 and Jan 2 and let's have coffee with Kars, okay? :)

Gypsy said...

Hokey! :) I'll be around Davao, except for Dec 27-30. Dunno where Kars is tho..

Abaniko said...

I'm meeting Kars on the 27th. If I can move it to the 26th, can you make it? BTW, if you don't mind, can I get your celfone number? Please email it to me at abaniko888@yahoo.com. Thanks.